Largest Heart’s Programs & Initiatives
- Education & Awareness
- Share the facts
- Knowledge is power – resources for help
- Prevention & Inspiration
- Social media campaigns at prevention (abstinence)
- Action (Protecting yourself and your loved one)
- Hope for others - Share the experiences
- Engagement & Events
- Speaking engagements
- Special Events & Concerts
- 5K and Fund Raisers
Largest Heart’s mission is to spread Hope, Love, and Knowledge one opportunity at a time. Having identified mental health, specifically, addiction and suicide as the greatest need of Hope and Love in America today our goal is to:
1) Raise awareness and prevention through action, education and community engagement.
2) Help those left behind. Through therapy/counseling, financial assistance, and other support services we're helping to rebuild the lives of those affected by addiction/depression/suicide. Specifically, children who lost a parent to overdose or suicide.
Together, we can learn from one another and be examples of hope as we strive to create an ever-stronger nonprofit environment that ultimately, spreads love and encouragement to create real and lasting change for a better today and an even brighter tomorrow.
Largest Heart was founded on the principles of hope, love and knowledge. We believe to change the world we need to change the way we treat each other, starting one opportunity at a time. There has never been a greater need for hope and love than today. Let's be the change and stop this epidemic which claims 328 lives everyday.
Hope: Live the light.
Love: We are all brothers and sisters regardless of race, religion, creed, background, orientation, or any other term used to identify. We believe labels are for products NOT people! Love is unconditional, and we believe in generosity and humility in showing love to one another. This is at the center and core of Largest Heart.
Knowledge: To understand at a deep and profound level. Embracing our differences to gain understanding and insight. Infusing fresh wisdom brought by ardent eyes to see new possibilities. This synergy is what makes us great.